Our Big Projects
We specialize in getting large scale projects and programs launched quickly and efficiently, often achieving IT miracles.
H7i often has the opportunity to follow multiple project failures, and we find a way to succeed, often in unorthodox ways.
We deliver against impossible timelines, and complete projects and make them successful. Here are some of our successes.
Viking River cruises launches an Ocean line
With the christening of its first ocean liner only months away, Viking Cruises asked H7i's Kevin Hughes to implement a new global reservation system in less than 18 months for its 60 river and 6 ocean ships. These projects normally take between 3 and 4 years so the heat was on. The implementation included:
- A new global reservation system for reservation agents in the US, UK and Australia.
- PCI complinace, tokenization of all customer credit cards and bank accounts.
- Integration with the company website, travel agencies, credit card processors, on-board systems, global flight reservation systems, and booked passenger web experience.
Based on the implementation of new systems, Vikings operational performance improved, including improved booked call times, and sales conversion rates.
H7i excels in demanding, transformational roles and demonstrates success in large program delivery, enabling business strategy.
Viking Project Director
disneyworld's new fantasyland
Disney invested $500m to expand Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom, and wanted to develop a website to celebrate the opening and align with a large scale TV ad campaign. Completed in 5 months the project included:
- Site concept development through to delivery
- Use of film clips from the Disney film archive
- Composing music, writing and recording voice over in multiple languages
- Rasterizing and amimating park fly through renderings
The result was an ANDY, WEBBY, WOTM, FWA award winning experience used by millions of visitors. H7 interactive managed an international team based in Sweden, Orlando, and Los Angeles to deliver this experience from concept to delivery in less than 5 months.
As a result of this project H7 interactive was also asked to manage several other Disney Parks projects including Multiple RFP processes, and Halloween and Holiday experiences at Disneyland and Disney California Adventures.
H7i pulled together 4 different creative organizations across multiple time zones under insane deadlines, with multiple high level stakeholders with competing interests on a high profile project, and the results were...fantastic
Judicial council of california
California has the largest Court system in the world, with over 9m cases in 58 County based Superior Courts. Deloitte Consulting were contracted as the principal developer of a $1.5b initiative to replace all of the systems with one, the California Case Management System (CCMS). H7i was responsible for a number of facets of the project over a 6 year period including:
- Implementation in San Diego, Orange, Los Angeles, and Ventura Counties
- Product Management for Fresno Superior Court Criminal Systems
- Facilitation of multiple workshops with Sheriffs, Police Departments, District Attorneys, Probation Offices, Offices of Jails and Prisons, Departments of Child Welfare, Child Support and the Justice
While the project became bogged down with California state budget issues, after the financial crisis of 2008-2011, 6 Courts completed major implementations of the system. H7i managed 5 of these.
H7i gets the job done. However complicated it might seem, they are able to deliver results on-time having generated consensus.
Former Courts Executive