H7 interactive was founded in 2004 to help organizations achieve change when others can't, through delivering successful technology programs from local to global scale.
Our strength is derived from assembling small, highly effective teams to drive enterprise business process improvement through programs in technology design and implementation, and IT strategy and effectiveness.
Founder & Managing Partner
Tech & Program Management
- Former CEO & COO of UK-based global IT/tech companies.
- Experienced with cruise industry, financial services, technology, CPG, entertainment, services and manufacturing.
- Successfully headed the implementation of various programs for Viking, Disney, Toyota
- 2016 White House Hackathon invitee
- ADDY, ANDY, WEBBY, WOTM, FWA award winner
- Subject Matter Expert for the BBC
STRATEGY & IMPACT MANAGEMENT
- Former CEO of US-based IT company.
- Experienced with technology verticals including IT services, SaaS, IaaS, VoIP, digital office products, Smart Grid (energy/utilities), and various hardware, software, and services.
- Business improvement and change impact control through business strategy, business process improvement, and organizational change management.
- 15+ years of management consulting services.